*This was the workshop for the 2021 Leading Reliability Conference. We will update this for our 2022 Leading Reliability Conference accordingly as we get more information.
Join us Tuesday, August 24 for a ¾ day of fun and games with a point to deliver the basics you need to improve reliability.
What if you could have fun learning about maintenance and reliability?
We will use our simulations and games to laugh our way through topics like:
- Proving how awesome you are! Measuring reliability with KPIs
- Knowing who’s job it is. Work processes and RASI
- Planning to be happy! Planning and then Scheduling fundamentals
- Laughing at your failures. Root Cause Analysis
- How to have fun at work. A look at the people side of reliability
Come learn how to develop a plan for improvement in your site!