This workshop will be held on Tuesday, May 14.
Ultrasound Users Boot Camp
We’re hitting the road and coming to YOU to bring everything you need to enhance your ultrasound program. In addition to great networking opportunities, we will be going over best practices in ultrasound technology implementation covering leak detection, partial discharge inspections, bearing condition monitoring and condition based lubrication.
This is a 1-Day, complimentary boot camp.
What to Expect:
- The Latest Trends in Ultrasound Condition Monitoring
- Compressed Air, Mixed Gas Detection, Partial Discharge Detection
- DMS Software Reporting Training
- Hands-On Time with Our Latest Technology
- Remote Monitoring
- Taking Ultrasound Best Practices Back With You
- Networking Opportunities
9:00-9:15: Welcome & Introduction
9:15-10:30: Best Practices in Ultrasonic Leak Detection
10:30-10:45 Break & Networking
10:45-Noon – Best Practices in Partial Discharge Detection
Noon-1:00 – Lunch
1:00-2:00 Best Practices in Bearing Condition Monitoring
2:00-3:00 Best Practices in Condition-Based Lubrication
3:00-3:15 Break & Networking
3:15-4:15 Best Practices in DMS Software Reporting & Capturing Your ROI