Acoem’s Workshop: The Foundation of Precision and Reliability of Machinery
This workshop will be held Tuesday, May 14.
This 8-hour hands-on workshop will demonstrate and discuss the “true” foundation of precision installation and set-up of equipment to:
● Increase operating life
● Minimize vibration-related problems
● Reduce maintenance costs
Topics and hands-on demonstrations (with attendee participation) will include:
● Installing and measuring base flatness and level
● Precision alignment
● Dynamic balancing
● Utilizing simple vibration analysis tool to diagnose installation errors
Eruditio’s Workshop: Unlocking Success: The Must-Have Leadership Development Tools
This workshop will be held on Tuesday, May 14.
Unlock your leadership potential with our empowering workshop. Join our immersive day-long workshop, where we dive into essential leadership tools and strategies needed to guide a thriving team.
Discover the art of leading your organization, nurturing an effective team, and driving remarkable business outcomes.
• How can I supercharge my team’s performance?
• How do I foster the growth of my team members?
• How can I continually enhance my own leadership skills?
• Where do I begin this transformative journey?
Through engaging discussions and hands-on experiences, while using dynamic simulations, games, and interactive exercises. You’ll have the chance to practice and refine these skills in a secure training environment. As you learn to empower your team to achieve their personal and professional aspirations, we’ll also focus on your personal growth as a leader and a team player.
When you leave, you’ll be armed with the knowledge and tools to cultivate remarkable success. Our workshop is a must for you, your team, and even your managers! Don’t miss this opportunity to transform your leadership journey.
Motion Amplification®: A Hands-On Practical Guide for Utilizing a Camera for Asset Reliability
This workshop will be held Tuesday, May 14, 8:30 am-12 pm.
RDI Technologies’ hands-on workshop will cover the basics of Motion Amplification® and allow our attendees to utilize Motion Amplification® cameras and software for live data collection and analysis by certified Motion Amplification® instructors. The course will cover an introduction to the technology and guide the attendees through use cases to learn how a camera can be leveraged in new ways to supplement and add new capabilities to a maintenance and reliability program. Attendees will then have access to cameras and software to perform their own data collection on live portable assets. Instructors will guide you through this process and demonstrate best practices with the technology and connect this hands-on experience to their own maintenance and reliability issues. The workshop will include an introduction to the technology along with open discussions on the ways in which the technology can be integrated into a real-world maintenance and reliability program. The workshop will allow for self-paced learning so that novices with the technology will benefit by learning the basics while more advanced attendees can explore the wide variety of new and advanced capabilities the technology has expanded to include. The latest capabilities will be covered, including continuous monitoring, trending, thermal growth and tach synchronization for rotating dynamics among others.
- Jeff Hay, Chief Executive Officer, RDI Technologies
RDI Technologies Motion Amplification® Advanced Training: Advanced Features
This workshop will be held May 13-14.
RDI Technologies Advanced Features (Two Days)
RDI Technologies is constantly adding features and functionality to both its hardware and software. To help our customers keep up with the changes and additions, we have developed a new training course called Advanced Features. This 2-day course will cover some of our newest features including:
· RDI External Sync
· RDI Stereo Vision
· Iris M Route Based Applications
· RDI Modal Amplified
· 0800 – 1000: External Sync
· 1000 – 1200: RDI Stereo Vision
· 1200 – 1300: Lunch
· 1300 – 1430: Route Based Data Collection & Analysis
· 1430 – 1530: Case Histories
· 0800 – 1200: RDI Modal Amplified
· 1200 – 1300: Lunch
· 1300 – 1400: RDI Modal Amplified
· 1400 – 1530: Exam
Advanced Features Certification:
There will be a certification exam at the conclusion of the last day of training. Students who pass this multiple-choice exam will earn an “AF” designation after their current level of certification.
Advanced Motion Amplification® Training Requirements:
· Students must have already taken the Basic Motion Amplification Certification Course and passed the Level I Motion Amplification® Certification.
· Students should bring their own Acquisition Unit to the class. Accessories such as lights and tripods will not be needed.
· There will be a fair amount of vibration analysis discussed in this class. It is recommended that students be at least CAT II certified in vibration analysis in order to get the most out of this training.
RDI Workshop: Motion Amplification®: Our Latest Reliability Solutions
This workshop will be held May 14, 1-5 pm.
Motion Amplification is a rapidly evolving technology that is being utilized increasingly within the condition monitoring and maintenance industry. With this rapid evolution come new capabilities and use cases. In this workshop, Chris Wills, Director of Training at RDI Technologies, will cover case studies and examples from practitioners demonstrating how and when to utilize the technology for maximum effectiveness and produce the best results. Technological advances, like Modal Amplified™ bringing MA to modal analysis & testing, Iris M + Stereo vision allows the user to see triaxial vibration measurements, and Iris Explorer-the payload for Spot, will be demoed and discussed in detail.
- Jeff Hay, CEO, RDI Technologies
- Tim English, VP of Sales, RDI Technologies
- Chris Wills, Director of Training, RDI Technologies
UE Systems Ultrasound Best Practices Workshop
This workshop will be held on Tuesday, May 14.
In addition to great networking opportunities, we will be going over best practices in ultrasound technology implementation covering leak detection, partial discharge inspections, bearing condition monitoring, and condition-based lubrication.
This is a 1-Day, complimentary boot camp.
What to Expect:
- The Latest Trends in Ultrasound Condition Monitoring
- Compressed Air, Mixed Gas Detection, Partial Discharge Detection
- DMS Software Reporting Training
- Hands-On Time with Our Latest Technology
- Remote Monitoring
- Taking Ultrasound Best Practices Back With You
- Networking Opportunities
9:00-9:15: Welcome & Introduction
9:15-10:30: Best Practices in Ultrasonic Leak Detection
10:30-10:45 Break & Networking
10:45-Noon – Best Practices in Partial Discharge Detection
Noon-1:00 – Lunch
1:00-2:00 Best Practices in Bearing Condition Monitoring
2:00-3:00 Best Practices in Condition-Based Lubrication
3:00-3:15 Break & Networking
3:15-4:15 Best Practices in DMS Software Reporting & Capturing Your ROI